Read Our TripTik Tips:
- Saved Trips - Web - Upon signing in you can access past trips by choosing Directions, on the top navigation bar, then click on Saved Trips, click your saved trip on the right. To view, click "Route".
- In the app, open AAA Maps, click on the menu button (three bars in the upper right of screen), click on Saved Trips.
- Creating New Trips - Set a starting and ending point (A-B). To add a stop, click the + symbol below your A-B. To reorder the items, drag to the left of the address. Once you have your map itinerary the way you want it, click Go.
- Preview or Print TripTik - Click the Print icon at the upper right. Make your selections and click Create Print Version. A PDF preview will be generated.
- Share, Save, Clear, Download Route - On PC, to send a PDF of your route to someone else, click the Print icon at the upper right, then click Share By Email at the bottom of the box. In the app, click the three vertical dots in the lower right of map.
Troubleshooting And Known Issues:
- Printing Issues: Are you using Adobe Reader or a different .pdf reader? Solution: Enable Adobe Acrobat Reader or Update to latest.
- If unable to print or see the print dialog box, ensure you disable the firewall and try again.
- Is Internet Explorer utilizing compatibility view? Solution: Turn off compatibility view in Tools menu.
- In Firefox, you will need to allow site pop-ups for ttp.aaa.com